Old 06-04-2007, 02:53 PM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default worms! (book recommendation)

Yep. But talk is cheap. Perhaps you have heard of the expression "all
hat, no farm"?

indeed - and i'm sure they were well-intentioned. but anyway.

Well they do sound like a lot of idiots. Anyone who has ever been camping
knows that about siting a tent!

/end rant, rests case

:-)) But you didn't even make a case! Presumably they SAID that they
were permaculturals but that doens't meant ehy were. I could say that I
am a brain surgeon but it doesn't make me one.

this is exactly true. i am ranting intolerantly, am i not? :-)

To me, permaculture design has always just been common sense.

this is why i find the whole thing disappointing - they are common sense
ideas (if badly-communicated at times).

No but I'd like to. It's on my list of "to buys" but I can't buy anything
more till I get rid of some of the stuff I already have stuffed in this
over stuffed house.

What were you impressed by?

well firstly it's just a good book (highly readable, very interesting, etc)
and second it's given me more ideas. :-)
kylie