Old 06-04-2007, 06:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default There must be an easy way

On 6/4/07 18:07, in article ,
"Muddymike" wrote:

By the way, I have used bleach in the past and yes it does work but it needs
to be left on for some time to do any good. My problem here is that we have
two dogs and I can't keep them off the treated areas and don't want them
walking in it.

Hmmmmm, bit of a problem because anything you use has to have time to work,
I suppose? I mean, you wouldn't apply anything if you knew there was going
to be a heavy downpour, would you? Which means the power washer..... ;-(
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk