Old 07-04-2007, 12:35 AM posted to rec.gardens
Bill R Bill R is offline

Default LED lights

wrote:
On Apr 6, 2:38 pm, Charles wrote:

On 6 Apr 2007 10:26:47 -0700, wrote:

has anybody heard anything good about led light??

Yes, it's brighter than LED dark. Any specific questions?

I am thinking about getting some led grow lights. this site seems to
sell some pretty inexpensive ligts at least in bulk
http://www.fuzzlight.com.

You must have money to burn! I would not call bulbs that cost $150 (US)
each ($120 in lots of ten) cheap. You can buy a LOT of regular bulbs
and pay for the electricity to run them for that.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening for over 40 years

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL