Old 07-04-2007, 01:01 AM posted to rec.gardens
Sonia Van Tassel Sonia Van Tassel is offline

Default Problem Spot with sun and shade

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for plants that do well in varied
amounts of sun and shade depending on the time of year? We have a spot
near our house in the backyard that gets very little sun in the winter
but is quite hot and sunny in the summer. I was trying to find a
medium sized bush to plant there but I haven't been able to find
anything because of the varied sun exposure.

thanks,
sonia