Old 07-04-2007, 01:28 AM posted to rec.gardens
Charles[_1_] Charles[_1_] is offline

Default LED lights

On 6 Apr 2007 16:18:38 -0700, wrote:

On Apr 6, 2:38 pm, Charles wrote:
On 6 Apr 2007 10:26:47 -0700, wrote:

has anybody heard anything good about led light??

Yes, it's brighter than LED dark. Any specific questions?

I am thinking about getting some led grow lights. this site seems to
sell some pretty inexpensive ligts atleast in bulk
http://www.fuzzlight.com.

Try posting with as much detail as you can to sci.eng.lighting. There
are several people who keep up on LED technology. I wouldn't be too
specific if you are planning to grow "Interesting" plants.