Old 07-04-2007, 06:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
graham graham is offline

Default Planting by moon phases.

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 6/4/07 16:26, in article fEtRh.36639$aG1.11330@pd7urf3no, "graham"
wrote:

Not necessarily - it's used by some professionals.
http://www.romanin.com/pages/biodynamie.php?lang=en
--

Did you know that followers of biodynamism believe that when they
fertilize

I know the Charmolues, Graham. They used to grow Chateau Montrose, one of
the most acclaimed clarets in existence.

Yes, I know. I have some. I wish I could afford some of the 2005 vintage
but it probably won't be ready to drink in my lifetime:-((

They're business people, not
fools.

There are scads of business people who believe in astrology, crystals, angel
therapy and such tosh. That makes them fools. Reading the last December
edition of Decanter on biodynamism, I realised that despite all the advances
in science and education, there are still people who believe in pagan
practices that one might expect to find in primitive tribal societies. The
correspondence that ensued only confirmed that. Remember, I'm not laughing
or scratching my head in amazement at *organic* viticulture, just the
metaphysical garbage that biodynamicists have attached to it.

They have experience of doing this for several years. Do you?

Absolutely irrelevant!!!
--

Graham