Old 28-03-2003, 01:32 AM
Snowy

Default pulled back muscle

In article ,
says...

Hi there,

I've been overdoing it lately getting ready for spring, and I think
I pulled a muscle in my lower back. It's not the first time,
either. *sigh* Does anyone have some advice for me?
Grace

In addition to the stretches, of course ... have you thought about
a back support belt? I find mine to be very good for my back. I got
it at Healthyback.com, where they also have lots of chair support
pads and the like. Check it out. I also recommend treating yourself
to a weekly massage appointment. I have mine in early evening on
Saturdays, right after I do most of my outside work for the week.

Best,
Snowy