Old 07-04-2007, 04:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
BearDrummer BearDrummer is offline

Default my daughter's pea plants

2 years ago, my daughter who was 6 at the time grew some oriental
peas. The pods were flat and very sweet, and the vines grew up about
20 feet. (lots of sun, lots of water, and a long growing season) I
had some seeds from them, but lost them. My daughter is not too happy
with me about this. I have looked through the local seed supply
stores, and the best I found was an Oregon sweet pea that only grows
about 2.5 feet tall. I am trying to find a taller pea plant that
produces sweet, flat pods. Any ideas where to find one?