Old 28-03-2003, 01:32 AM
Jerry Meislik

Default [IBC] Pistachia Chinensis

Rob,
I have no experience with the species but I saw an incredible one by Min
Shuan Lo in Taiwan's show several years ago.
I hope he sees this and posts a picture of his tree to the IBC gallery.
Jerry Meislik
Whitefish Montana USA
Zone 3-4
http://www.bonsaihunk.8m.com/
Hi Folks
Just received some seed of this wonderful little tree - the
Chinese Pistachia. has anyone any experience of germinating its seed.
Is autumn a reasonable season to do it (in Melbourne, Oz)? Does the
seed need any pre-treatment? Would it stay viable until, say, spring?
I'm keen to try these guys. I've not trained one yet, but
have grow them in various gardens. Has anyone any experience training
them (Again in Zone Southern Oz ;-)?

Cheers

Rob

**