Old 07-04-2007, 02:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert \(Plymouth\) Robert \(Plymouth\) is offline

Default Garlic questions

"George.com" wrote in message
: 2+ months ago I harvested my Garlic crop. Planting some lettuce today I
dug
: up some garlic bulbs I had missed. Several of them have sprouts 1-2 inchs
: long.
:
: Questions.
: Am I able to use these the bulbs for planting in June (winter) or should I
: instead dry and eat them now?
:
: If usable for replanting in June, what is the best way to store them?
:
: Thanks.
: Rob
:
It would have been ok if they were left undisturbed but because they have
been checked I would say they are best used now