Old 07-04-2007, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rhiannon Macfie Miller Rhiannon Macfie Miller is offline

Default Absence of neighbour: cutting of hedge?

Gregoire Kretz wrote:
Are you certain the house has been sold?

Yes, absolutely, because yesterday we got a letter through the door from
the council saying that the new owners were planning to build an
extension to the house and did we have any objections? I doubt we will
but I'll try and get a peek at the plans anyway: they might want to do
something really ugly in which case I'd rather have the hedge!

Rhiannon