Old 08-04-2007, 04:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Manelli Family Manelli Family is offline

Default Happy Easter!

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
newsrWRh.230$ok6.134@trnddc07...
I don't believe it. Al Gore is all wrong!

The last frost in our area is around the 20th of April. I have annuals
and veggie plants under lights and all over the floor of the greenhouse
that need to be hardened off. Before I can do anything in the greenhouse
I have to carry a dozen trays of plants back into the basement to gain
access. I need real spring weather.

Gene

Our last frost date is 4/15 but we've had light frosts as late as 4/20. I
wish we had a basement. My sunroom is packed with plants as is our small
greenhouse. I can barely get in the door. I think we're going to purchase
another, larger greenhouse. We've been looking at the Rion's.