Old 08-04-2007, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_2_] Alan Holmes[_2_] is offline

Default So.....

"VivienB" wrote in message
On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 10:11:33 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

who's planting what this w/e?

I had hoped to be doing quite a bit in the garden, but I hurt my back
on Wednesday. I tried doing some (relatively) light weeding on Friday
hoping to loosen up the muscles and keep them moving, but seem to have
made it worse. Sitting down for any length of time makes it worse
too... Grrr!

I'm about to make an appointment at the chiropodist!

--
Regards, VivienB

Please respond to group.
Mail to newsgroups address is deleted.