Old 09-04-2007, 01:18 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default Happy Easter!

This is very much like what happened when we were kids. Sometimes April was
wonderful. Other years, we had snow and cold. Adjust, because the planet
does.

Diana (It's lovely here right now, mid seventies, but the nights are down in
the 50's, which is unusual for April.)

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
newsrWRh.230$ok6.134@trnddc07...
I don't believe it. Al Gore is all wrong!

The last frost in our area is around the 20th of April. I have annuals
and veggie plants under lights and all over the floor of the greenhouse
that need to be hardened off. Before I can do anything in the greenhouse
I have to carry a dozen trays of plants back into the basement to gain
access. I need real spring weather.

Gene

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Global warming, Gene.......

Diana

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
Spring....what is this thing you call Spring?

I woke up this morning to the blooming dogwoods covered in snow!

Brrrrrrrr

Gene

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Or, if you don't do Easter, then the best Passover ever. At least,
hello, Spring!

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcar...=1198926027958

Diana & Frank