Old 09-04-2007, 01:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
WaltA WaltA is offline

Default Russian vine

On 6 Apr 2007 03:55:55 -0700, "
wrote:

That's enough Ophelia, you are a VERY infrequent poster here,

When was frequency of posting a determinant of quality ?
You should apologise to Ophelia pronto !

bring your private quarrel with anyone to urg, it won't work, we are
sick to the teeth of some having a bash at Sacha,

_You_ may be sick to the teeth, dont presume to include me in your
"we".
Sacha had quality of gardening posts,
Sadly she also indulges in other types of post,
so some of us gave up trying sift the gems from the dross a wee while
ago
we have better things to do with our time.

judith.lee99 may soon go the same way ,,