Old 09-04-2007, 01:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default Virus 4/4

Actually, Kathy, I'd like to see what you thought was a virus and turned out
clean. Post it, will you?

Diana

"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
please do

makes me sad too - i have a lot of plants that look like ur pictures

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Makes me think I should post what I thought was virus and turned out not
to be. Just so we all can get thoroughly confused. *G*

K Barrett
(No, I won't do that. I've already freaked us out too much, LOL!)

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Yes indeed, I paused to think............I probably have about 2000
orchid & they all have spots, streaks, creases, blotches.
I could not afford to have them tested so will instruct by testament
that they all burn with me when the time comes!!!
Cheers Wendy
"K Barrett" wrote in message
news Last one. Lc Kiritsubo. Again the black dots on the leaves. I thought
it was thrips. [sigh]

K Barrett