Old 28-03-2003, 02:32 AM
Jay Sinclair

Default [IBC] Identifying Trees in the wild

Another possibility is the very small and inexpensive paperback key by May
Theilgaard Watts called Tree Finder, ISBN 0-912550-01-5. There is also a Winter
Tree Finder, ISBN 0-912550-03-1. I have seen them at museums and nature center gift
shops, as well as book stores. They are beginner friendly keys, taking you step by
step to the identity of many common North American trees. I've used them
successfully with middle & high school students.

Jay

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++