Old 09-04-2007, 04:11 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default Happy Easter!

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Or, if you don't do Easter, then the best Passover ever. At least, hello,
Spring!

Happy Easter back at you but that spring thing is no where to be seen.
Our high today was 27, starting out in the teens. Between that and the
blazing head cold I picked up somewhere, I didn't even set foot outdoors.
My cold should pass soon and the snow will end eventually, but not soon
enough.
I guess this turned out to be my own rant. End of rant and back to bed
for me.

Steve in the Adirondacks (which right now, seems like a ridiculous place
to be growing orchids).