Old 09-04-2007, 01:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default QOS Show - A couple of bits of floof

Not prizewinners - I just liked them. Given that Mount Isa is a copper, silver,
lead & zinc mining town in the far NW of Queensland, its breeding background
could be interesting.
Dave Gillingham

Attached Thumbnails
QOS Show - A couple of bits of floof-blc-glenn-maidment.jpg   QOS Show - A couple of bits of floof-blc-mount-isa.jpg