Old 09-04-2007, 02:46 PM posted to rec.ponds
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default Pathetic

On Apr 9, 8:07 am, "Dude" wrote:
When I first started my pond about 2 - 3 years ago I came here to get
ideas, advise, etc.
I check in and look around from time to time every few months or so
and I still see stupid post about some person named Carrol who I still
dont know who is and furthermore dont really care.
I came here to read about Ponding but there seems to be more forcus on
everything else.
Does anyone else want to get back on track?

Cheers,
Chris

A lot of us have had the same experience. As a result, a moderated
group (rec.ponds.moderated) has been formed to avoid the problem.
Messages are reviewed and the conflictual stuff does not appear.

Try that one out.

Jim