Old 09-04-2007, 06:46 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
kthirtya kthirtya is offline

Default Anti-Frog People Strike Again

That was me, Gale, that hosted a band for
three years. My neighbors are all saintly, they
have no problem with tree frogs, renegade
bullfrogs and hordes of teenagers.
We did soundproof the familyroom windows
and that helped a lot. We also handed out
free cds from the boys and when the newspaper
came to interview them we praised our neighbors
in print. The band is scattered to colleges from
NY to Arizona now and we miss them. But we don't
miss the noise!

k :-)