Old 09-04-2007, 10:37 PM posted to aus.gardens
[email protected] rainman@mailinator.com is offline

Default Do coffee grounds help or hinder plants?

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 01:58:47 GMT, "Claude" wrote:

Does anyone know whether or not coffee grounds are dangerous for the health
of plants or lawn? I heard once that they are sometimes used when turf is
laid, but at my place there is a suggestion that some plants are in
declining health because I emptied the contents of the plunger on them!

They might keep the plants awake at night.