Old 10-04-2007, 01:44 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Anti-Frog People Strike Again

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 08:11:59 CST, Altum wrote:

That sucks. Out of curiosity, what happens if you can't catch all the
frogs? It's nice to have good relationships with neighbors, but it
sounds like they're asking for something that's almost impossible.

It really does "suck" as frogs have been a big focus in my ponding life.
How I got these neighbors, of all people, next to us is beyond me, but oh
well. I can't move, and the city backs them. As far as catching the frogs,
luckily it is a formal pond, so I can manage it at night they don't see me
coming and aren't scared of the flashlight. So I net them right off the
surface.

These people are just lucky we're not ornery cause next backyard party of
theirs my DH could gas up his big old chipper vac. beg ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us