Old 10-04-2007, 01:49 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Help for a canna novice

On 4/9/07 3:59 PM, in article ,
"Starlord" wrote:

Snow on the ground??? Do NOT plant, not yet, Canna love good hot weather,
keep it dry and cool in dark someplace, once the snow is gone and your
getting warm weather, then you can plant it and use a good amount of steer
manua on the ground and it should grow for you. How do I know? Desert Canna
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/canna/ As I live in the High Mojave Desert.

I had no intention of planting anything until Memorial Day or later. I still
have lots of snow cover. And a few crocus, snow drops and one lone
daffodil...