Old 10-04-2007, 02:28 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default Anti-Frog People Strike Again

I am interested that wild frogs are considered your pets...in eco
friendly WA no less. They are wild animals that come and go at their
own initiative. It is hard for a city to ban wild animals. I guess,
however, that your pond is an attractant. I infer from your post that
the city attorney laughed but said the ordinance could in fact be
implemented against you. Bummer. Our toads would surely be the
problem here, if someone were to complain. The tree frogs are
peaceful compared to 'crickets on speed'.

Jim