Old 10-04-2007, 07:44 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default Wondering if I could create a pond on solid rock?

wrote:

My questions are, is it feasible to create a pond on a piece of rock?

Definitely. If it leaks, you could use a liner, but it doesn't seem like
it'll be necessary.

Would minerals leach from the rock into the water

Probably...

and create a problem?

And probably not :-)

Do you think I would have too much trouble from algae?

We _all_ have trouble from algae. The most important advice is to be
patient! It can be controlled.
--
derek
- Unless otherwise noted, I speak for myself, not rec.ponds.moderated