Old 28-03-2003, 03:56 AM
J. H.

Default help with high light/high co2 tank out of balance = greenwater :( help

Thanks for the suggestion Dominic.. I think this may be a more viable
solution to solving the problem. Are these amounts from calculations or
just pure observation of what worked for you ?

Cheers
Jon

"Aqua" wrote in message
I just need some advice from you guys as what you would suggest to do to

get
rid of the greenwater and in general how I should go about dosing my

tank.
I have all the pmdd chemicals as well as flourish and flourish iron.

Before investing on any equipments, Try adding 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of KNO3
every other day and add 1/4 teaspoon of MgSO4 and 1/16 teaspoon of KH2PO4
every third day. 1/2 to 3/4 K2SO4 once a week. 5 to 10ml of flourish every
other day.
That is what I did on my 55 Gal. Now its crystal clear.

--
Thank You

Dominic
http://www.dlink.org/aqua