Old 28-03-2003, 04:08 AM
jammer

Default Ivy

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 20:46:19 -0700, "John S. DeBoo"
wrote:

mefromhere wrote:

Probably been asked loads of times before, but this is the first time I've
come across this newsgroup so apologies in advance. We have tonnes of ivy
growing on the ground around my plants (from the neighbours rotten trees) -
how can we possibly kill it all off without disturbing the plants and stop
any recurrence?

I sure hope someone responds as I too have a lot of it, growing in the
neighbors (&#$!&@#))%^#$#&*) yard, not mine but it has grown over our common
cinderblock wall and is coming thru the cedar fence on my side. I've tried
weed killer, clorox and damned near everything in my garage and it as well as
their &#%@$^$* chinese elm trees continue to grow and intrude on my space. Oh,
no sense in asking them, they are renters and slobs to boot.

Then contact the owner.

jammer