Old 10-04-2007, 10:09 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
BoyPete BoyPete is offline

Default What should I look for

Peter Pan wrote:
I want to put a pond in my yard this year roughly 8x10 36 depth. what
should I be looking for when buying a liner, i.e. thickness ect.
Also any suggestions on where to buy and what to buy or not to buy
(name brands ect) Also suggestions on filtration as well.

Any and all intelligent replies are welcomed, I really don't care if
you've forgotten more about ponds then I'll ever know as long as you
can offer something useful

Hi Peter
I'm guessing you are in the US, so I can only advise generally. Here in the
UK, liners come with 10/15/20 year guarantees. Buy something with a long
guarantee.....don't buy cheap!!
--
ßôyþëtë
London, UK