Old 11-04-2007, 01:13 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
drsolo drsolo is offline

Default Anti-Frog People Strike Again

I have asthma. I keep the windows closed and run the air conditioner most
nights even if I open the windows during the day. I dont hear ANYTHING with
my windows closed (my house is 120+ yo). however, the ones who complain
about noise are the ones who want to keep their windows open all night
either because they are too cheap to run the AC or they dont like AC. what
may prove useful is some Eau de'skunk sprayed periodically to encourage them
to close their windows at night. Ingrid

We all have noise to put up with.