Old 11-04-2007, 02:49 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko Srgnt Billko is offline

Default Gas Tank fpr Cub Cadet Tractor

"Boots Crofoot" wrote in message
it is a 1971 model 71 tractor. The dealer can order one but
for $100. I would like to find a use one for a little less

Just did a little research and my stuff only shows a Model 71 built from
1965 to 1967. So I doubt wether yours is a 1971.
I have two Model 128's which were built from 1971- to 1974. Mine are 12 hp
with relatively big metal gas tanks. I had to blast the one out when I
bought the tractor about 5 years ago. Can you recondition yours ? If not I
would just look for any salvage tank that would fit.

"Srgnt Billko" wrote in message

t...

"Boots Crofoot" wrote in message
I am looking for a gas tank for a model 71 Cub Cadet
Tractor. Any ideas???

--
bc

I have no idea what a model 71 is. Is it relatively new ? -
old ? - very
old ? Is it a plastic tank or metal ? And are you saying
the dealer won't
order it for you or you are just looking for cheap ?

News==----
Newsgroups
=----