Old 11-04-2007, 03:53 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Anti-Frog People Strike Again

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:37:48 CST, "Olde Hippee" wrote:

They are being absolutely unreasonable. Buy them some kind of 'PM' and
tell them to grow up. A sound machine in their bedroom could give
them the sound THEY want to hear. Your ponds and frogs are part of
your 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness', and they need to
get real.
We all have noise to put up with. I have teens and a father with noisy
pickup trucks and cars, and only God knows who is going where at all
hours of the night and dark early mornings. Another neighbor works on
boats and runs them dry or with a hose and they make a horrible
racket, and the latest across the street is a new neighbor who owns a
cleanup business and has 4 or 5 trucks parked all over his front lawn
and comes and goes at weird hours. But I have never said a word to any
of them and will not.
Serously, these people are being whiners and thinking the world
revolves around them. You can't be expected to keep the frogs out of
your ponds, and you have the right to enjoy them. I've never been one
to complain about the neighbors or cause fights with them, but I truly
feel these people are out of line with their whiney emails.

Just my opinion.
Nan

Thanks for the "meeting of the minds", Nan. I fully agree. In fact, I'm
thinking I need to save some of these posts and C&P them to the neighbors
if I have any more trouble with them. eg

Ingrid: Regarding the skunks.... LOL! Only problem, we'd suffer also. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us