Old 28-03-2003, 04:32 AM

Default Female dog bare spots/lawn

"Sue" wrote:
Hello the lawn.garden group,

just 'found' you and have a question which undoubtedly has come up before
; and yes, I'll check w/my local lawn care folks too, but just know
someone(s) out there have good advice. I have a 7 year old female
(spayed) golden retriever who shares the large two lot grassed yard of
ours.

For some reason (introduction of wet food into the diet? age?), where she
urinates now? A dead area of non-grass appears. Now that Spring has
sprung here, and the grass is greening up, it more than obvious that I
have major problems.

Solutions available topical for the dead grass areas? or ?

thanks in advance,
SUE
Colorado

You're F'd. Limit where she ****es to the same area.