Old 11-04-2007, 01:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
gerald gerald is offline

Default Blooming Size Cats, Dens and Phals

We are not particularly good at handling our orchids. We (or I) have
successfully destroyed about 2/3 rds of the accumulation. We now have
about 80 or so left.

My wife would like to procure about 20 or 30 healthy blooming size
cats, dens, and phals. Rather than singular exotics, we need sturdy
plants that are not too difficult to get to bloom, although in the
past, blooming has not been a problem for us.

we are examining options and availability's at parkside, owens,
hausermans, carter & holmes, & carmela.

Is there anyplace that others would recommend?