Old 11-04-2007, 04:10 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default Eible Watercress

kat ^.^ wrote:

Not to be off-topic, but the best watercress is flowering nasturtum, which
I grew in my regular garden for many year. The seeds come in packets like
any
other flower. My sister-in-law was taken aback that anyone would serve
her FLOWERS! But the blossoms are as delicious as the leaves, maybe even
more so.

And the seeds themselves are "capers".
--
derek
- Unless otherwise noted, I speak for myself, not rec.ponds.moderated