Old 11-04-2007, 11:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Manelli Family Manelli Family is offline

Default New to gardening

"cloud dreamer" wrote in message
Manelli Family wrote:
The site is either password protected or has a problem as no picture is
there! Perhaps you gave us the wrong URL or an incomplete URL? I would
love to see what it looks like.

Hmmm...okay...try this one...hopefully it's not too long:

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...ost=good-times

This must be a huge monster size picture or the website is having problems.
It says 'downloading data' now for over 15 minutes and I still have a blank
screen - no picture. Oh well........ thanks for trying.