Old 11-04-2007, 11:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Manelli Family Manelli Family is offline

Default Blooming Size Cats, Dens and Phals

"Rob" wrote in message
Manelli Family wrote:

"gerald" wrote in message
We are not particularly good at handling our orchids. We (or I) have
successfully destroyed about 2/3 rds of the accumulation. We now have
about 80 or so left.

How large is your greenhouse? We've been talking about getting a second
GH of 12X20'.

My wife would like to procure about 20 or 30 healthy blooming size
cats, dens, and phals. Rather than singular exotics, we need sturdy
plants that are not too difficult to get to bloom, although in the
past, blooming has not been a problem for us.

I never could get my cat to bloom so gave it away.

we are examining options and availability's at parkside, owens,
hausermans, carter & holmes, & carmela.

Is there anyplace that others would recommend?

I might have some very inexpensive options for you. A local grower (very
good) is going out of business and I'm probably going to end up with most
of their remaining stock. Contact me through the website (below).

Who is this message addressed to?

Rob

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com