Old 11-04-2007, 11:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
zaax zaax is offline

Default Jasmine bush

Renee wrote:

I was at my sister-in-law's garden yesterday and noticed that she had
what appeared to be a jasmine bush. The flowers were six-petalled,
white, and the scent was unmistakably jasminey. The scent is also
greater at night, apparently. I didn't realise that you could get
jasmine bushes. I've looked on the Internet but can't find a site
which has photographs of such bushes. Can anyone point me in the right
direction?

Many thanks in advance.

How about taking a cutting?

--