Old 12-04-2007, 07:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Donna \(UK\) Donna \(UK\) is offline

Default Sweetcorn

Thank you for all the replies... I thought that it was too early when I
read the packet but thought I would try it anyway. I guess when they say
you can sow it in march/april they mean with a heated propagator...

Will try again in a few weeks...

Donna

"Donna (UK)" wrote in message
k...
Good Morning All

I am trying to grow some sweetcorn and have put 6 corns in pots inside a
propagator about one month ago and they do not seem to be doing anything.
Has anyone ever tried to grow sweetcorn? How long does it take to
germinate usually? I have tried to look online but I can not seem to find
anything on sweetcorn germinatation.

Am debating just chucking the ones I have planted and trying some new
seeds.

Thank you
Donna