Old 12-04-2007, 03:36 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Anti-Frog People Strike Again

Picture this:

I'm thinking some creative topiary directed towards my neighbors. What do
you think of a large frog with one of his hind feet flipping the bird (on
the side so people from the street couldn't see it)? beg

I remember seeing an article on such "art". It included potted old toilets,
and topiary shaped as someone giving the neighbors the moon... and then
there was the more obvious, "hand" doing the bird. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us