Old 12-04-2007, 04:57 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Anti-Frog People Strike Again

~ jan wrote:
Picture this:

I'm thinking some creative topiary directed towards my neighbors. What do
you think of a large frog with one of his hind feet flipping the bird (on
the side so people from the street couldn't see it)? beg

I remember seeing an article on such "art". It included potted old
toilets, and topiary shaped as someone giving the neighbors the moon...
and then there was the more obvious, "hand" doing the bird. ~ jan

So, you make one of Japanese Deer Chasers to pour water into the pond and
mount it on the front of the commode. You have the back of it extend inside
the commode, so when it goes down to dump the water, the back comes up,
with a hand doing the bird!

~Semper Fi~