Old 12-04-2007, 11:56 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default A decade of wrecked gardens!

"naearthmom" expounded:

Hey now! Good to see posts every day despite my lact of activity on
this board, it goes on & On & on (like the energizer button)
Just wanted to note it's been a decade since I started reading &
posting here! Where does the time go?
Been sowing seeds outdoors (6b) as time and weather allow - I have
some beginning indoors; much to my chagrin, my two rescue cats (mom &
daughter) seem to believe the soil is their personal plaything!
Hope to be on here much often!

Glad to see you back! I think I first posted here in 1995. Many have
come and gone, but I still love wreck.gardens!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts