Old 12-04-2007, 08:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default urg meet

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
I'm still hoping to have an urg meet here on 7th July with the option of
going down to Charlie's nursery on the 8th - people could probably take in
the Eden Project that day, too but Charlie will give timings and
directions
for that!
People who want to make it a bit of a holiday could perhaps, go on from
Charlie's to Penzance and take the helicopter to Tresco the next day for a
day or overnight trip.

Please accept my apologies but I will be unable to attend.

Following a wonderful cruise in the Caribbean with a great group of people,
two shoreside functions have been arranged, the first a BBQ and Picnic in
the grounds of one of the cruiser group's home near Swindon on the very day
of the urg meet, the other, just to give you all advanced warning, the 1st
Annual Dinner Dance of the group with overnight accommodation in a very nice
hotel in Coventry. (I know this hotel very well and have used it many times
for Reunions). This will be taking place over the weekend of October 4th -
8th and already 45 have booked in!! We do know how to enjoy ourselves.

AND on this note, what are the thoughts of the 1st urgler's Annual Dinner
Dance on the same lines? Those interested please email me via my site in my
sig and PLEASE do NOT be put off by the tirade which Sacha will now put up
and do not be drawn in by her aggressive nature and respond to anything she
says. Thank you..

Mike

--
www.rneba.org.uk