Old 12-04-2007, 04:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Manelli Family Manelli Family is offline

Default Blooming Size Cats, Dens and Phals

"Rob" wrote in message

You... Or anybody that wants some very nice plants cheap. Just trying to
help out a friend of mine who will be sorely missed when she finally
closes her doors. Anything I can sell for her is something I won't end up
tripping over in my greenhouse! *grin*

Is there a list there with pics of what you or she is selling? I found a
page with prices and some pics.... is that it? It's a bit confusing.