Old 12-04-2007, 06:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Rob Rob is offline

Default Blooming Size Cats, Dens and Phals

Manelli Family wrote:

"Rob" wrote in message

You... Or anybody that wants some very nice plants cheap. Just
trying to help out a friend of mine who will be sorely missed when she
finally closes her doors. Anything I can sell for her is something I
won't end up tripping over in my greenhouse! *grin*

Is there a list there with pics of what you or she is selling? I found
a page with prices and some pics.... is that it? It's a bit confusing.

It is confusing even to me... There is no list that I know of. On my
website I am selling a few of her plants that I picked up last weekend.
That would be the Dichea glauca, B. digbyana, Schom. wendzellii (or
some reasonable spelling thereof), L. anceps, and C. skinneri alba.
Each one has a picture. And yes, I'm keeping at least one of each of
those, I'm not stupid... *grin*

There are lots of other plants that I didn't buy last weekend. I think
most of the species are gone (I took them, nyah!!). But a lot of big
cattleya hybrids and phals. And after this weekend (open house and big
sale), there might not be much left. I'll probably go back over there
after this weekend, and take most of the remainder. I'll fill up the
aisle and stack them and whatever, and put them outside for the summer
when it gets nice. Those are the plants I'd really like to move, since
I don't have space for what I have already... Hence, they will be dirt
cheap. And dirt cheaper by the dozen.

Now, if anybody has a hankering for really big oncidinae, I need to move
a few hundred to make space for the insanity mentioned above. Dirt
cheapest by the truckload on those.

Making sense now?

Rob

--