Old 12-04-2007, 02:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tim W Tim W is offline

Default Can I use Postcrete for footings for a small wall?

"chris French" wrote in message
In message . com,
" writes
Basically I have a fair amount of Rapid Set Post Mix(Agregate
Industries) left over from doing my fence and I was wondering about
using it for the footings for 2 small walls. One being about 3 bricks
high as a base for a shed and the other being similar for a step onto
a patio.

I should think it will be fine.

So should I.

Plenty of old houses don't have any footings at all, but it all depends what
the ground is like and plenty of old houses have fallen down over the years.

Tim w