Old 12-04-2007, 08:56 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Rob Rob is offline

Default Blooming Size Cats, Dens and Phals

Making sense now?

Yes! How cheap is "dirt cheap?" I'm retired and my husband is
semi-retired, so we've been pinching pennies until they bleed. :^)

That question probably crosses that fine line of keeping commercial
stuff out of the newsgroup. I trampled right over the line about three
posts ago, I know. But, I should be allowed to do it once every 10
years or so. Besides, we shouldn't make everybody else jealous.

Really best to take that to private e-mail.

Thanks

Rob
--
Rob's Rules: