Old 28-03-2003, 06:44 AM
Charlie

Default gardening.telegraph

I have to agree with Gary, a 17k message can take a fair time to download if
you have a slow connection and the entirety of America is online. It's
particularly irritating if the person has reposted the huge message, adding
only two lines. Twice.

Charlie

" Emrys Davies" wrote in message
'Gary',

I would have appreciated your contribution had you read and digested the
thread, which you obviously did not. You just blasted away
indiscriminately without just cause. So I would simply say that it
would be a kindness if you thought before you leap.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
" Emrys Davies" wrote:

Sorry, the page did not open as anticipated. Simply scroll to 'Click
here for your weekly gardening e-mail'

It would be a kindness to those of us with slow phone connections if

you
did not post a two-line pre-addendum followed by quoting the entire

---