Old 13-04-2007, 02:58 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default [OT] recommendation for who house water filter

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 18:51:18 CST, ~ jan wrote:

Hi Joe,

You can build your own. I'll check with the man in the club who has made
one for his pond out of the parts for a whole house filter, see if he can
snap a picture and send to me. That I can e-mail to you. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Joe, I have the picture, will e-mail it to you. Note the spigot in between
the 2 filters, that's how he checks if any chlorine is coming thru the 1st
filter. If it is, he switches out the 2nd carbon unit into the 1st and puts
the new filter into the 2nd in line canister. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us