Old 13-04-2007, 12:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h) Cat(h) is offline

Default tree recommendations please?

On Apr 13, 12:02 am, Sacha wrote:
On 12/4/07 23:24, in article
. com, "Cat(h)"

wrote:

snip

This is a willow (I think) a couple of miles away, and it's pretty
upright by local standards.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=3zbu6ua

Cat(h)

Instead of a tree which might well give up the struggle, is a seat a
possibility - a bench where people who also enjoy that place and its views
would remember the person to be commemorated?
--

That is not my call, and the people concerned are keen on something
living. As I said before, certain things *do* grow there, and given a

Cat(h)